A webinar on how beauty standards can affect our inner peace and joy.
Body image describes our perception of our physical appearance. For many it can be a cause of concern, anxiety or depression. In our current society, emphasis is placed on external beauty. We are in constant search to meet the beauty standards imposed on us by society, this can be tiring and can have negative effects on our mental health.
-Are you curious about how body image affects people?
- Are you conscious about your body?
- Is your body image impacting your mental health?
- Do you want to understand the link between body image and mental health?
What you will learn:
- role of culture
- body positivity and body neutrality
- links to mental health
- eating disorders and disordered eating
But most importantly, you will get:
- well-rounded understanding of body image
- the chance to change your own body image and feel more confident and in peace.
Speaker: Maelle Badibanga
Maelle is a Counselor, specialised in Psycholinguistics, with a M.Sc. in Counselling from the University of Edinburg.
DATE: 6/7/2020, 18.30-19.30 CEST
Useful Information & Registration
FEES: Free - Registration necessary
TIME: 15.00 - 16.00 CEST